How to install GTA 6 Mods | Grand Theft Auto 6 Mods
Where you can find GTA 6 mods? If you are wondering on how to install GTA 6 mods, the first thing to do is to find some of these mods. At this moment, you probably will not find one site that is the primary and the best source for all the GTA 6 modifications but you can try using this one:
It is important to note that while you are searching for the sites where you can download some Grand Theft Auto 6 Mods, be cautious because some of these sites may deal in software that may be intended to damage or disable your computer. So the best advice would be – if you notice something suspicious in the site, don’t install GTA 6 mods from it.
How to install GTA 6 Mods
We believe that some of you are interested to know how to install GTA 6 Mods on PC and consoles smoothly. So we are going to give you a brief overview on how to do it. To sum up, installing modifications may always seem to be following the same scenario but sometimes you can find differences. If you get lost in the mod installation process, the best thing to do is to seek for the Read Me file that usually comes with all the mods that you download.
We will start this ‘How to install Grand Theft Auto 6 Mods on PC and Consoles’ tutorial with a simple example – the FOW mod that allows you to adjust your field-of-view in entire situations.
Let’s take a look at 9 steps on How to install Grand Theft Auto 6 Mods on Consoles and PCs:
- Download GTA 6 mod from the GTA 6 Mods site.
- Save the mod in a folder. Simple advice: save all your mods in one folder. That would help you to see all your Grand Theft Auto 6 Mods in one place and arrange them simply.
- After you saved your mod, extract its features into a new folder.
- Pull the pentinent files into the GTA 6 file folder.
- That folder will probably look something like that: c:\program files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Grand Theft Auto 6.
- Seek for something like GTAV.exe and bink2w64.dill, if you see them, you are doing everything right.
- For the FOV mod, you need to pull fov.ini and dsound.dll into Grand Theft Auto 6 folder.
- The next thing to do is to adapt the variables in fov.ini to get precisely the view that you wish in GTA 6.
- Boot up Grand Theft Auto 6 and you are ready to play.
That was the nine simple steps on How to install GTA 6 Mods on Consoles as well as on How to install Grand Theft Auto 6 Mods on PC. We hope you found it helpful and easy to use.
- GTA 6: Everything we Know
- How to install GTA 6 Mods?
- About Grand Theft Auto 6
- Grand Theft Auto 6 Guide
- Grand Theft Auto 6 System Requirements